Friday, February 26, 2010

Sushi and his sushi accessories

I'd like to introduce a fellow Etsy Shop Owner. Her name is Elisa, she is 11 yrs old, and all her profits help to pay off her dog's vet bills. Her shop is called AllForJasmine Her dog is an adorable Boston Terrier named Jasmine! Elisa makes really cute & cool items from polymer clay. Don't let her age fool you, she is really talented, and apparently does not use any molds for her items. I just learned that some of her items will be sold in a boutique as well, how awesome is that!


I have bought from AllforJasmine twice now. I love cinnamon so I had to buy the cinnamon bun, and then Elisa made an item with sushi in it! Well, of course I had to get that as well! So, without further ado...here is MY Sushi, wearing his/my sushi necklace:



1 comment:

  1. I would like to include your furry friend in the 2010 SHOW ME STATE DOGS photo album!!!

    http://showmestatedogs.blogspot.com/p/show-me-state-dogs.html

    ReplyDelete